Here are some clerihews i already made. I'll add newer ones soon.. Stay tuned!
First one's about me:
Nasty Nandini Rao
Named after a cow
Wrote a clerihew
Now she's a poet too!
This one's about my sister, Devika:
Darling Devika Rao
Greet her with a bow
She's a Hippogriff
She doesn't like you if!
This one's about Aai:
Royal Rajashree Rao
She'll make you go 'Wow!'
She's a bit mad you'll see
Laughing out loud you'll be!
And for Annu:
Amiable Abhay Rao
He ain't from a gaon
His moustache he won't curl
but I'm his Dobergirl! :P
Thats all for now!
Au revoir!
now i know what they are! make one on me!
ReplyDeleteYa I will.. patience!
ReplyDeleteNandini, help, I have forgotten english.
ReplyDeleteWha? Why?
ReplyDeleteI actually did not know what a Clerihew was till I bumped into your blog. You sure do know some stuff! Stop acting like you don't. I checked out some stuff on google.
ReplyDeleteAbout this clerihew of yours, I am surprised you said "Devika" instead of the usual "DeviLa." Hehe! You did call her a hippogriff, though. :P
Anyway, nice effort. Keep the posts flowing. :)
Lol! thanks! I dint use Devila because i dint think of it! :P i call her that when i'm in the mood to :P
ReplyDelete*growl*
ReplyDelete